PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
For the opening of our new stores in Gdańsk we are looking for the best-in-class shop managers that help us to spread the loved and wonderful Rituals customer experience.
To ensure that each and every customer gets the red carpet treatment and experiences our enticing brand to the fullest. You reach those ambitions by becoming the ultimate ‘leader by example’. You walk the shop-performance talk. You empower your team to achieve customer excellence. You drive their growth. And you create an atmosphere where commercial successes are celebrated as a team.
- You strive to outperform sales and customer experience targets.
- You inspire and engage your colleagues by becoming their favourite role model.
- You ensure the operation runs smoothly, efficiently and in line with Rituals’ DNA.
- You optimise productivity levels and are responsible for shop staffing.
- You report to the Area Manager and liaise with HR and retail coordination departments.
As Shop Manager you inject a healthy dose of customer-obsession into your team of retail professionals. How can the team take the customer experience to the next level? And the ones after that? Which actions and ways of working allow the team to meet or exceed commercial ambitions? In tandem with the Area Manager, to whom you report, you devise ways to drive sales, boost KPI results and amplify brand awareness. You lead by (strong) example and install a (strong) sense of co-ownership into the team. Make successes shared champagne-moments and utilise failures as learning experiences that inspire the team to continuously grow and improve.
Speaking of continuous improvement: it’s up to you to create a stimulating learning environment where constructive feedback is the norm. Among colleagues, but also where you are concerned. You translate targets into challenging but achievable objectives, and encourage team members to turn ‘selling’ into an uplifting ritual. In short, you coach, inspire and empower the team whenever and wherever you can. Team sessions? You organise them. One-on-one talks to foster trust and develop personal connections? Ditto. In addition, you spread the Rituals’ gospel and make sure our principles (e.g. styling guidelines) and ways of working (e.g. shop rituals and selling ceremony) are understood, loved and followed. You are also responsible for the quality of your location’s back-end administrative processes (sorry, but we can’t live without them), stock management and staffing.
- A vocational background, enhanced with 3+ years of team leadership experience.
- At least some of that experience relates to coaching retail, sales and/or hospitality teams.
- If social media hadn’t existed yet, you’d invent them. That’s how much you love sharing!
- You have great customer service and sales skills, plus the ability to inspire these skills in others.
- You are results-driven (targets are your friend), have a keen eye for detail (no loose bottle cap or empty sample product escapes you) and are a masterful organiser.
- You have proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Most importantly: you are the type of people manager that colleagues get excited about; hard working, inspiring, engaging and emphatic.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers a varied role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Obsługa gości - praca na sezon Zakwaterowanie i wyżywienie zapewnia pracodawca. Praca po 6-8 godzin dziennie. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Wykształcenie bez znaczenia, wymagane doświadczenie na...
Sprzątanie pomieszczeń biurowych Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Uprawnienia: dokładność, odpowiedzialność
- Wykonywanie prac budowlanych - wykonywanie ociepleń, betonowanie, roboty montażowe, prace rozbiórkowe, murowanie, tynkowanie, malowanie- Kontakt: 605-858-897, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub...