Would you like to join Nordea’s Identity and Access Management and support our business solutions with secure and compliant services available anytime, anywhere? We are now looking for a Senior IT Security Specialist to strengthen and improve our identity and access management tool stack.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IAM Service Operation team. We add value by keeping the lights on and improving authentication, authorization and access control tools and processes across all enterprise. As a Senior IT Security Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in reaching our goals and providing the insights into legal and regulatory changes in banking environment that could impact business and/or security performance when it comes to NINAA - Nordea Internal Authentication and Authorization system.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operating IT security systems and services to support a high security level in IT environments
- Proactively assessing and ensuring that IT Security standards are implemented in production systems to improve and ensure secure IT environments
- Performing threat assessment and drive technical IT Security related incident handling and investigations and following-up ensuring that necessary security controls are in place to safeguard Nordea customers
- Taking responsibility for providing relevant stakeholders with a better understanding of security requirements to raise understanding of IT security matters
- Actively participating and supporting IT Security awareness campaigns to raise awareness on IT security
- Regularly reporting the IT Security status and risks to management with relevant recommendations to support a high security level in IT environments
You will join a highly innovative and dedicated team that generates great momentum from collaboration. We are a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and experiences. . The role is based in Gdynia; Copenhagen; Gdańsk; Helsinki; Oslo; Stockholm; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have a curious mind, great at troubleshooting and not afraid of digging into the data
- are a team player, self-driven, you work with integrity and are eager to learn
- have current understanding of the latest IT security threats and trends, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Your experience and background:
- IBM Security Verify Access knowledge and practical experience during daily work
- Knowledge of other SSO tools is nice to have (i.e. Ceptor - Asseco)
- Technical and/or process experience in Identity and Access Management discipline with Role and Policy Based Access Control
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, AppDynamics)
- Familiar with SQL,Oracle Databases, Weblogic, DB2 Databases
- Familiar with directory services (AD, RACF, LDAP)
- IBM ISIM Tool Knowledge experience nice to have
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong scripting skills (Python, PowerShell or other languages)
- Linux and Windows based system administration skills
- Automation oriented
- Experience with change management would be an asset
- Familiar with Mainframe technology
- Knowledge of access management solutions (e.g. Identity IQ, CyberArk, Azure AD, Centrify) is nice to have
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Security Expert in Encryption and Key Management Team
We are looking for an IT Security Expert in Encryption and Key Management team in Poland to support key management processes in Cards systems. The person for this position must be familiar with types of keys, key usage and lifecycle...
Security Testing Team Leader
Would you like to lead and develop team of security passionates? We are now looking for a Security testing team leader to drive existing team and develop it over time. In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to...
Security System Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz / Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service...