Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better, safety, and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, who could join our company and would help build a motivated and determined team.
We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV! :)
- Active participation in projects as a member of the team to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on the statement of work,
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, workshops, handovers, knowledge transfer, collecting requirements from clients, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Prepares technical input for offers,
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others,
- Can lead small (2-3 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within the agreed hours budget.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stack like Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks,
- Familiarity with SQL language dialects like T-SQL,
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Profound knowledge of own technical area and good knowledge of other related areas proven by MCP certification and past project experience,
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to define the technical architecture of a given application,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Fluent English.
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Experience in the role of Team Leader or Tech Leader.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Authorized certifications are done on a regular basis,
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Co-financing additional group insurance
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad - up to 20% of salary).
Zobacz podobne oferty
Azure Active Directory Consultant
Job responsibilities: Work in a highly specialized team responsible for support and development of on-premise and cloud identity platform for the multi-national client(s), employing often 100’000+ people, Serves as an escalation point...
Salesforce Solutions Consultant
More specifically, your responsibilities include: Work on delivery of Service and Community Cloud functionality Share and recommend best practice approaches to meet business needs Provide and assist with training of business teams...
Wonderware Senior Consultan
Be a key member of our MES Wonderware implementation area for Supply Chain, Develop and implement the new system functionality on Wonderware Platform/InTouch, Performance test in our Quality Test System, Roll out the solutions application...