Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
As a S2P Operations Team leader you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to take part in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organization, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Source to Pay Operations department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying suppliers. If you are open for new technologies and in the same time dedicated to leading others with passion that is the offer for you.
As a leader, you would be a part of S2P Operations leadership team mostly responsible for active management of people and operations to deliver common goals.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,
- Driving and deliver of people agenda ,
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision,
- Ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within own area of responsibility
Who are you?
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. In addition, we expect the candidate to know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits.
Furthermore, you have:
- Min. 3-year experience in finance, accountancy or similar on a proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition,
- Finance process understanding and MS Office package
- Capability of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- English skills at the advanced level.
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator program)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Variable Pay
… while in the office you can also use some of the below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee, and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table, and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team