- Create project plans and track project against them
- Assign, direct, and coordinate the work of program or project team members
- Create and maintain project documentation according to established methodology
- Exercise change control and project gate reviews
- Provide project status reports and ensure effective communication with stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience of IT system management and support
- Familiar with waterfall and agile project management methodology
- Provides project leadership and direction to all stakeholders ensuring a satisfied customer
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work without close supervision
- Good English language skills
- Exposure to modern IT technologies
- Attractive career opportunities in an international environment
- Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services
- Flexible working hours and very good working environment
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterwards – 60% remotely, 40% on-site)
- Relocation package (only to IT Center Poland headquarters based in Czestochowa)
Zobacz podobne oferty
(100% zdalnie) (0,5 FTE / 4h dziennie) Oczekiwania: min. 3-letnie doświadczenie komercyjne w projektach związanych z tworzeniem oprogramowania min. roczne doświadczenie w koordynowaniu zespołów o zasięgu międzynarodowym...
Roll-out Specialist in System Releases
Would you like to be part of the largest core banking transformation across Europe? We are now looking for a Roll-out Specialist to plan and execute successful orchestration of the PreProduction and Production implementation activities...
Senior Implementation Project Manager
Would you like to be part of the largest core banking transformation across Europe? We are now looking for a Senior Implementation Project Manager to plan, drive and execute successful orchestration of the PreProduction and Production...