Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Portuguese & English (at least C1),
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows,
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus,
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation,
- good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Business Application Support Specialist
Work is delivered to agreed timescales. Issues are notified in a timely manner. Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects. Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues. Where appropriate there...
Specjalista ds. Wsparcia IT (2 linia)
realizacja projektów/zadań wspólnie z członkami zespołu wsparcie managera w codziennych obowiązkach delegowanie i przydzielanie zadań członkom zespołu monitorowanie i ocena wyników osiąganych przez zespół wspieranie...
Junior Service Desk Supporter / Service Desk Supporter - Danish speaker
1st and 1.5 level Support for all systems and devices Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM Educate and guide the end user through the problem-solving Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed Act as escalation...