Would you like to be a key part of Nordeas central IT Change & Release Management team ? Now you have a great opportunity - as we are looking for a Process Manager with focus on risk & compliance, to drive & lead the way in strengthening our change & release management going forward. Compliance and IT Change Management goes hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how Nordea stays compliant – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Change & Release Management team. We add value by securing that our changes and releases are of high standard and our development and operational teams are equipped with all the best practices and tooling needed to maintain best-in-class services for our customers.
As a Process Manager you’ll play a valuable role in in the development of the governance & compliance framework of Change and Release process. The job offers an exciting mix of challenges, where different areas of knowledge and skills are needed: data and analytical skills, ability to digest and understand business processes, a good sense of governance and excellent communication skills. You will join a highly professional team with a large network across the bank and with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. In this team you will work with strategic as well as operational hands on tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, describing & assessing change & release processes risks – as well as driving progress
- Defining & managing secondary process control procedures & targets
- Driving improvement of secondary & primary process controls
- Ensuring that proactive, automated, sustainable & continuous improved procedures are built around the change & release process compliance governance & management framework
- Participating in the planning of compliance activities
- Advising & training our user community on how to mitigate process related compliance risks
- Performing Data Analysis to support Impact & Probability Assessment
- Supporting stakeholders across the organization on change compliance matters
- Responding to enquiries from both internal & external auditors ensuring quality assured & professional communication with these stakeholders
In our team your ideas are always welcome, your contribution is always valued. This is an opportunity where you can grow and develop yourself as well as gain a broad network across the bank. We believe in developing our team, so your responsibilities may develop and change overtime. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe:
- Your strengths include analytical thinking & a structured approach with an attention to detail
- You find it easy to build relationships at all organisational levels across technology areas within & outside Nordea, using strong communication skills
- You are a good listener & have an analytical skillset that can bring theory into practical usage
- You have a high degree of integrity, you are selfdriven & proactive by take
- You are result & team-oriented & can work independently to strict deadlines
- You enjoy to work in an environment with many changes & take responsibility for developing your own skills
- You enjoy working in an open & agile atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with colleagues across Nordea
Your experience and background:
- Previous involvement in Change or Release Management activities
- 2 years’ experience working in large enterprise companies
- Experience in Audit, Risk and Compliance role is an advantage
- Experience of data monitoring & reporting is a plus
- Good understanding of ITIL and SAFe methodologies
- Experience working with ITSM tools in practice (in particular BMC Remedy/HELIX)
- Very strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 05/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.