We are looking for an IT Process Expert with documented experience that will be part of transforming our IT change management process. We will work in a distributed setup with delegated responsibilities and mandate. Your solid experience in the IT change area will be essential in the coaching, training and mentoring (local) change managers across the Nordea organisation. The purpose is for the local areas to take more control over "their own" changes. Before a fully distributed setup is in place, the role will also have an operative element consisting reviewing and assessing overall quality of specific change requests, help resolve scheduling conflicts in the forward schedule of changes and support our Change Advisory Board. This is an opportunity for you to join the heart of IT, being involved in everything that is going on in Nordea on the IT side. Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. Were harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, youll play a part in making us truly digital. Nordea is more than just a Nordic bank, were one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics and Poland. Youll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Youll join IT Change Management team where we are in the middle of the process of transforming Nordeas way to perform IT changes.
What youll be doing:
- Developing the future IT change management way of working for Agile development
- Coaching and educating on IT change management roles
- Training our stakeholders
- Reviewing, coordinating, planning, approving changes and posting implementation review
- Planning, scheduling and chairing Change Advisory Board (CAB) sessions and communicating with all Nordea, IT and business
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team working close together with rest of Nordea in achieving great results implementing the future together.
- Solid Experienced in IT change management, ITIL and Agile knowledge
- You are ambitious and curious, and you have a strong interest in IT and are eager to learn more, as well as you have a strong drive with a sense of urgency and act as a team player with a proactive attitude ensuring that processes are followed with a stable but Agile deployment
- Understanding customers needs and practical experience in working directly towards customers e.g. will be an asset as well as experience in working in different IT areas
- Excellent communication skills and solid administrative and analytical skills are important. Experience in incident, problem and release management are considered an advantage
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!