Supply Chain Finance - Financial Controlling Team in Gdansk is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to join our Team as Finance Team Leader.
As Team Leader for our Supply Chain Finance Controlling Team in Gdansk you will be responsible for Team deliveries through timely resource allocation, planning and back-up processes and with a focus on the development of the Team.
- Lead a Team of approx. 12 Junior Controllers ensuring its development and integrity with extended SCF Financial Controlling Team in Gdansk
- Ensure processes are performed according to our policies and guidelines
- Be responsible for driving standardisation of core processes
- Ensure a strong cooperation and interaction with the Country Controlling Teams within SC Finance
- Role model Continuous Improvement mindset and initiatives
You have ability to create relationships and team spirit by being a role model. You inspire and challenge your employees and ensure the conditions for achieving team objectives.
As a leader, you involve and apply your teams competencies and see opportunities in front of problems.
- Have a financial degree at Master level or similar
- Have experience in Managing a Team
- Communicate effortless in English
- Are available for business trips as this role will include travelling within Europe for 10 – 20 days per year
You will be part of a Global Controlling Community that support our production and logistic sites with accurate financial controlling. You will join an ambitious Supply Chain Finance organisation where you will be challenged both professionally and personally to build foundation for future career ambitions in our Global Supply Chain Finance organization.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swings