Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Job Opening:
- The Engineering Manager will be responsible for owning end-to-end delivery of large-scale engineering projects & programs
- Direct oversight of all development and delivery phases (discovery, estimation, initiation, planning, design, execution and releasing) of complex technology projects and programs
- Ensure delivery standards and best practices are utilized throughout the life of a project to ensure optimal delivery of the solution
- Develop practical solutions to achieve program productivity, quality and schedule objectives.
- Management through metrics & KPIs
- Drive key technical decisions and proactively manage risks, issue and roadblocks to ensure success solution delivery of the end product
- Ability to evaluate architectures
- Ability to evaluate and hire team members from various background (technical & non-technical
- Architecture, Product Management, Full Stack Engineer, ...)
- Build, develop, mentor and guide individual’s professional development regardless of diversity, geography and experience
- Provide technical leadership and advising on solutions, products and proposals across the organization
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes using product engineering practices and principles
- Work closely with different client and Cognizant stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple pods
- Drive client engagement from strategy planning to escalation management
- Support ongoing growth within the account
- Contribute to mature the overall digital engineering community
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Background in Software Delivery Management, Product Management or Solution Architecture, ideally with 10+ years of hands-on experience
- Excellent Project Management and organizational skills in a highly technical environment
- Excellent business communication and time management skills required
- Experience collaborating with client’s senior leaders & stakeholders
- Business Development experience with product solutioning and client engagement. Experience establishing detailed cost estimates, project schedules and resourcing plans
- Knowledge of software development/Product lifecycle, methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, ...)
- Experience with planning, resourcing, and delivering large-scale technical projects
- Experience with project financial management to ensure optimal delivery management and tracking
- Experience growing and mentoring diverse team across multiple geographies
- Executing projects related to modernization, re-platforming of large-scale solutions
- Executing from ground up solutions
- Delivering built for cloud solutions
- Delivering micro-service architectures and associated technologies
Cognizant Technology Solutions (https://www.cognizant.com) leads Digital Transformation initiatives. We work in latest technologies like Cloud computing, Micro-services, Digital Enablement, Machine Learning,
Blockchain etc. When you choose this position at Cognizant, you will get opportunity to upgrade your career in the Digital sphere covering Agile, DevOp & Cloud native development. This opportunity will bring you to work with highly skilled and professional teams that are enabling our clients in Azure DevOps, SAFe, Monitoring, Analytics etc. Cognizant has transformed her clients to deliver the solutions using Digital way of working. In this position, you would leverage you would leverage your knowledge to shiftfrom traditional way of Agile-DevOps to cloud native adoption. While doing so you will add value to the client for improving productivity, quality, and time to market in a cost effective way. You will be working in highly productive SAFe teams and modernize the software delivery processes while focusing on people and technologies.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Manager ds. Systemów Biznesowych w Dziale IT
Kompleksowe zarządzanie wybranymi systemami informatycznymi w tym: ścisła współpraca z obszarem biznesowym w zakresie modernizacji i rozwoju zarządzanych systemów, wsparcie w zakresie działania systemów, ich modyfikacji i...
Head of Security & Compliance
Your responsibilities: Facilitating an information security governance structure through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee or advisory board....