- Experience: Minimum 4 years as Business Analyst BI
- Education: Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field
- Strong proficiency in SQL & Data Studio experience with deep knowledge of developing complex queries
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manages and improves existing reporting structure
- Process oriented with great documentation and presentation skills
- Effective communicator with peers, management, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Reporting: Intermediate experience in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Knowledge on working APIs
- Manage and drive monthly billing activities for multiple projects
- Create and manage structured reporting for forecasting & variance analysis
- Create and maintain operational dashboard for cross-functional partners to drive key business decisions
- Conduct non-routine end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex data sets, processing with ongoing deliverables to improve the quality
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Be responsible for formulating study hypotheses and determining appropriate analytical methods and procedures, with minimal oversight, documentation, or defined process
- Work with management to improve statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy of the team’s deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members in regards to data analytics
- Build effective working relationships with upper management and cross-functional teams
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Multi-task and prioritize requests to meet the most important and urgent business need
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Service Owner for Communication and Print Services
Do you know how many pages we print at Arla? As a Global IT Communication and Print Service Owner at Arla you will not only know how much we print but you will lead business into a modern solution that will aim to reduce paper consumption....
Analityk Aplikacji Biznesowych – Programista Biznesowy
Opis stanowiska: Analiza procesów biznesowych oraz integracja przepływu danych między systemami Techniczny i merytoryczny nadzór nad działaniem aplikacji biznesowych Tworzenie narzędzi optymalizujących pracę według wymagań...
Analityk wymagań biznesowych (IT)
O projekcie: Nasze doświadczenie oraz szeroki zakres kompetencji w tworzeniu i wdrażaniu systemów do zarządzania procesem sprzedaży w sklepach to wynik wieloletniej współpracy z największymi sieciami i rynkowymi...